- The steady rest guide is an extension of the machine spindle for end machining or finishing of long workpieces.
- Movable self-centering precision steady rests, pneumatically actuated (optional plastic rollers for sensitive surfaces)
- Central lubrication of the steady rests
- Centrally adjustable guide rollers (optionally motorized)
- Easy change of spindle insert tubes by longitudinal displacement of the steady rest guide
- Manual loading opening for inserting the workpiece (optional motorized loading opening)
- Round material, diameters from 20 mm to 150 mm
- Bar length up to 6000 mm
In order to optimize your manufacturing process we are happy to customize the loader to your respective operational situation. Thanks to the modular construction of our serial products we are able to cover a large number of application scenarios, thus combining the highest-possible quality in the series with highly specific, individual solutions.
- Sales Germany
- Sales Europe
- Sales USA, Canada and Mexico